Goodbrand.guru is all about doing good.
We are committed to uphold the privacy principles articulated in the EU-GDPR law.
This statement explains how we collect, use, and disclose information you provide to us (“Information”), including Personal Information, by which we mean information that would allow us to determine your identity when you interact with us.
Good Brand Guru may receive your Information when you:
- Use the Good Brand Guru’s website
- Provide or update account information
- Register or attend Good Brand Guru-hosted or sponsored events
- Order or use Good Brand Guru products, services or other offerings
- Communicate or interact with Good Brand Guru on-line or off-line, including for service of Good Brand Guru products or services installed on your premises or in the cloud
We refer collectively to these interactions as “Services”. We explain below how we collect and use the Information you provide and the data created when you use the Services.
What We Collect and How You “Opt-Out”
Data From You or Others. While we (or third-parties acting on our behalf) may collect your Information, including Personal Information, when providing the Services, we also collect it in a variety of other ways, such as through public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, event companies, and other third-parties. If you log-in to our Services using your social media login credentials, we may receive Information, including Personal Information, as determined by the practices of the applicable social media platform.
Data From the Services (Usage and Analytics Data). We also collect and process usage data when you use our Services (e.g., ingest volume, search concurrency, number of unique user logins, apps loaded, operating system, internet protocol address, source type (count), session duration and other use data) (“Usage Data”) in order to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. (In some products, you may have the option of configuring the administrator settings to opt-out of providing this information automatically.)
In addition, we collect and process anonymised, aggregated data about a group or category of Services, features or users in order to improve our Services (“Analytics Data”). For example, Analytics Data may include anonymised Usage Data, information about the server environment, information about the devices operating the Services, or such other similar information about user configuration or operation of Service features or functionality.
On devices that enable location-based services, we may receive location information, determined by GPS or other signals, if you consent. You can restrict our access to your device’s location by adjusting the location-based service preferences on your device at any time.
How We Use Your Information
Good Brand Guru may use Information for various purposes, such as to:
- Fulfil your orders or respond to requests you make (e.g., for marketing materials from our website)
- Provide, improve and develop the Services, including account changes, billing and payments, customer or support services, or software updates
- Issue Good Brand Guru accounts for access to online communities
- Send administrative information, like product announcements or changes to contract terms or policies
- Send marketing communications, like educational materials or information about special offers or upcoming events.
- Invite you to participate in Good Brand Guru related projects such as, studies, campaigns and surveys.
- Diagnose and fix technical issues and monitor the security of our website and services.
How We Use Analytics Data
We use Analytics Data extensively to help us better understand how our website is being used, make improvements to it and develop new features, products and services. For example, we may use this data to:
- Better understand how our users use our Website
- Determine which configurations or practices optimize performance (e.g., best practices)
- Benchmark key performance indictors (“KPIs”)
- Perform audience data analysis
- Identify, understand and anticipate performance issues
How Good Brand Guru Shares Your Information
Good Brand Guru may disclose Information to third parties in the following ways:
- Members. We may disclose Information a selected member group subject to these obligations.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may disclose Information to our third-party service providers, vendors, or others who provide services for Good Brand Guru’s online operations.
- Partners and Resellers. We may disclose Information to third-parties, including our strategic partners and members to permit them to assess your interest in the Services.
- Compliance and Safety. We may disclose Information as necessary or appropriate under applicable laws (including laws outside your country of residence) to: comply with legal process or requirements, including applicable notification obligations; respond to requests from public and government authorities (including public and government authorities outside your country of residence); enforce our terms and conditions; and protect our operations or those of any of our members and our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our members, you or others.
- Other Users. We may disclose Information to other users of the Service in aggregated format, provided it does not include Personal Information. This may include “best practices” tips, KPIs, benchmark data or other such aggregated information useful to the user community.
How We Secure Your Information
Good Brand Guru takes reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard Personal Information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, misuse, or destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission, software, or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please notify us immediately.
If Good Brand Guru learns of a breach of its systems, Good Brand Guru may notify you or others consistent with applicable law and as agreed. By using the Services or providing Personal Information to Good Brand Guru, you agree that Good Brand Guru may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services and the Information.
How You Can Access and Correct Your Information
We give you choices regarding your access, and our use and disclosure, of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. If you would like to review, correct, or update your Personal Information contact us at martine [@] GoodBrand.Guru Be sure to indicate in your request what Information you would like to have changed. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable, consistent with applicable law.
If you no longer want to receive emails from Good Brand Guru you can contact us at the email address above and request that your Personal Information be removed from our email lists.
Good Brand Guru Also Observes the Following Practices
Minors. The Services are not offered to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Services.
Cross-Border Transfers. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using any of our Services, you consent to the transfer of Information to countries outside of your country of residence. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Information you provide to us can be legally transferred within and outside of the European Union.
Good Brand Guru contractually requires third-party app developers to comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws. If third-party app developers collect and transmit information about users of their apps, Good Brand Guru contractually requires the developers to provide app users with notice of the collection and use of such data, and to obtain consent from app users before modifying the information, disclosing the information to other entities, or using the information for purposes other than to provide the services offered by the apps. Good Brand Guru cannot guarantee that third-party app developers will comply with those requirements. When choosing to use apps, add-ons or other third-party extensions, you are entering into a license agreement with those third-parties. You should familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of the organizations or individuals providing you with software that runs in or with your Good Brand Guru product.