Become a Member
Are you an independent retail professional or sustainability expert? Would you like to join us to Embed more Good into the retail industry? Our network consists of experts in retail and/or sustainability.
We are consultants, business owners who work independently in our respective specialties but have come together in the realisation that to solve the complex challenges the fashion and retail industry face today, we need diverse expertise and combined skillsets: from blockchain to marketing, from labour issues to waste, from circular economy to buying and merchandising.
Through the Good Brand Guru network, we connect to share, collaborate, innovate, create and promote people and expertise.
We are in the early stages of establishing our network. As we move forward, we will have different membership options. We seek to build a network that is balanced in terms of background, expertise and experience, whereby knowledge areas from both retail and sustainability are represented. To foster this balance from the start, we are currently welcoming a limited number of members with specific skills to join us on our journey early on.
If you are passionate about accelerating the industry’s move to become more socially responsible and sustainable, and have relevant skills, get in touch via the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Join us and be one of the first members of the network
- A platform to connect with other Gurus – share thoughts, ask questions, collaborate (including a slack channel, regular online and offline events)
- Your bio on the Good Brand Guru website
- Opportunity to publish posts/ articles that you have written on the Good Band Guru blog
- Promotion of your posts via Good Brand Guru social network channels (linkedin, facebook, twitter, instagram)
- Possibility to participate in Good Brand Guru workshops and events (no guarantee – only if spots are available)
- Proven relevant experience and expertise in retail and/or sustainability related fields
- Clear desire to make the retail industry more social responsible and sustainable
- Willingness to connect, share and collaborate
- Limited membership fee, to help cover costs of running the association, website, promotion etc.