What is Good in Fashion Retail?
Join us for an exclusive afternoon bringing together pioneers, experts and passionate fashion professionals seeking to accelerate the industry’s move to become better for people and planet!
Hear inspiring speakers, join the conversation, meet and connect with peers from different backgrounds but the same desire to make the fashion industry more sustainable.
- 14:00 – 14:15 Doors open
- 14:15 – 14:30 Welcome
- 14:30 – 14:50 Keynote – Built on Purpose
Hakan Karaosman, Responsible Luxury Fashion Management, Politecnico di Milano
- 14:50 – 15:10 Keynote – Circular Trends
Lisette van Maarel, Reblend
- 15:10 – 15:30 Keynote – Social and Environmental Impact
Rebekka Sommerhalder, glore
- 15:30 – 15:50 Keynote – Certifications and Standards
Coty Jeronimus, Tasklab
- 15:50 – 16:10 Break
- 16:10 – 16:20 Keynote – Promoting your Brand
Thimo Schwenzfeier, Neonyt
- 16:20 – 17:00 Panel – Making it happen
Including speakers from Choba Choba, Ecolabo, Imagine Cargo, Soeder, sharealook
- 17:00 – 18:00 Facilitated Networking & Drinks
*The programme may be subject to change
To maximize opportunities for knowledge sharing, inspiring discussions, and networking, this curated event is aimed at:
1. Fashion & retail professionals with expertise or interest in social and/or environmental sustainability
2. Pioneering fashion, design and consumer brands that are leading the way in addressing pressing issues
3. Other passionate thought leaders with valuable skills or expertise to share
Registration is now closed.
For any additional questions, contact us.