Discover inspiring brands and meet the leaders that are leading the way in tracking, tracing and communicating the origins of their products.
From soil to cupboard, a piece of clothing can travel through 8 countries, 4 continents. It is no surprise, therefore, that many businesses cannot keep track of the conditions under which each production phase happens. As such, the fashion industry still fosters major inequalities, child labour, slavery, and harmful environmental practices. Some brands, however, are making it a priority to know who makes their products and how, from farm to store.
During this Showroom you will hear from brand leaders who are successfully unravelling, fixing and shining a light on their supply chains.
Are you a buyer, brand owner, retailer, sustainability expert or other fashion professional seeking to reshape the fashion industry for the better? Join us for a unique opportunity to discover brands, start conversations with the pioneering leaders at their helm and learn how you too can ensure more transparency in your business.
Showroom. is a Good Brand Guru initiative. The editions for March, April and May 2021 are supported by Neonyt, the global hub for fashion, sustainability and innovation.
Showroom: Embracing Diversity
Friday 30 April 2021
- 15.00 - 15.15
- 15.15 - 15.40
- Harnessing the power of our differences for better business
- Keynote presentation (speaker tbc)
- 15.40 - 16.10
- "This is how we successfully embrace diversity..."
- Introductory presentations by 5-6 leaders of fashion brands leveraging the power of diversity
- 16.10 - 16.55
- Meet the founders, see their products, ask your questions
- Join break out rooms to learn more about each brand and engage in conversation
- 16:55 - 17:00
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!
We look forward to keeping you updated and welcoming you to our events. Enjoy the panel discussion.