Exchange thoughts and ideas with other fashion retail professionals and sustainability experts. This month’s theme is: Fashion for Peace.
During the virtual discussion, we will:
- Discuss the social role of fashion in society
- Share news and developments linked to the theme
- Talk about companies actively seeking ways to use fashion as a way to build bridges or support underserved communities
- Introduce upcoming events and activities linked to the theme
- As usual for our monthly member calls, we will also provide the opportunity for members to update others on their activities and call ou for support if needed.Come and join this conversation on: Friday the 21st of August at 13:00 CET (Rome, Paris, Zurich, Berlin), via Zoom.
Join the conversation
This event is for members and invitees only. As member you do not have to register beforehand. If you are logged in, you can find the zoom details to connect to the call here.If you are not yet a member but would like to learn more about this topic, or join the round table and contribute to this topic as guest, please contact us using the form below. After reviewing your application you will receive a personal invitation to join this online live event.