Remote Volunteer Opportunity
Good Brand Guru is a non-profit network organization aimed at enabling knowledge sharing and collaboration among professionals from the fashion industry and sustainability experts, allowing them to develop products, services, and business models that are better for people and planet.
Good Brand Guru organises year-round activities and events allowing its members and others to connect, share knowledge, promote their work, and potentially find ways to collaborate. The activities include live events, organised independently or in partnership with other organizations, workshops, webinars, live interviews, roundtables, local meet-ups, and company visits. Our events follow a theme-based calendar, inspired by the Sustainable Development Goals and market innovations.
Good Brand Guru is seeking a Graphic Design and Video Editing Volunteer
This is a part-time remote position with flexible hours. The main objective is to design and apply a consistent style for all visual materials (eg. presentations, event invitations, website, and social media images) and support in the editing of recorded events (eg. webinars and panel discussions) to help explain and promote better practices in the fashion retail industry, for an audience of senior professionals.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in graphic design and video editing
- Creative and solution-driven approach
- Ability to develop a consistent style narrative for each media platform
- Experience with social media marketing
- Good communication skills and organized way of working
- Affinity with sustainable fashion and/or design for sustainability is a plus
- Minimum commitment of 20 (and up to 40) hours per month for 1 year
What we offer
- A remote volunteer opportunity with flexible hours
- The opportunity to be part of an organization bringing about change in the fashion retail industry
- Collaboration with a team of professional and experienced experts in design thinking, circular economy, e-commerce, and platform innovation.
- Collaboration within a passionate team of volunteers for social media & web development
- Access to fashion retail and textile market insights, sustainability knowledge, and industry innovation
Send your resume, cover letter and examples of your work (or URLs) demonstrating your experience using the form below.