Remote Volunteer Opportunity
Good Brand Guru is a non-profit network organization aimed at enabling knowledge sharing and collaboration among professionals from the fashion industry and sustainability experts, allowing them to develop products, services, and business models that are better for people and planet.
Good Brand Guru organizes year-round activities and events allowing members and professionals within the community to connect, share knowledge, promote their work, and potentially find ways to collaborate. The activities include live events, organized independently or in partnership with other organizations, workshops, webinars, online interviews, roundtables, local meet-ups, and company visits. Our events follow a theme-based calendar, inspired by the Sustainable Development Goals and market innovations.
Good Brand Guru is seeking a Creative Social Media Specialist
This is a part-time remote position with flexible hours. The main objective is to co-create and execute a social media strategy in collaboration with the Good Brand Guru founding team, developing marketing materials and social media updates to promote, develop and increase the reach and engagement with our organization, events, and activities.
- Minimum 3 year experience in branding and social media marketing
- Native English, with skills in creative writing and communications
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Can coordinate and analyze social media activities across platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Affinity with sustainable fashion and/or design for sustainability is a plus
- Minimum commitment 20-40 hours per month for 1 year
What we offer
- A virtual volunteer opportunity with flexible hours
- The opportunity to be part of an organization bringing about change in the fashion retail industry
- Collaboration with a team of highly professional and experienced experts in design thinking, circular economy and e-commerce and platform innovation
- Access to fashion retail and textile market insights, sustainability knowledge and industry innovation
Send your resume, cover letter and examples of your work (or URLs) demonstrating your experience using the form below.